Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 16: If you were an animal...

Today's question:  If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Um.  Hello.  I AM an animal.  I'm a human last time I checked (although I was accused of being inhabited by aliens since I made quinoa for dinner...)

If I could be any animal, I would choose to be a veterinarian's dog.  Can you think of a better life out there for an animal?  To live with someone who loves animals enough to work with them all day?  They would know the best foods, provide dental care, and go to drastic lengths to save me should I decide to eat my weight in chocolate on Christmas morning. 

I've thought about this though, and wonder if being a veterinarians dog is like being a teacher or minister's kid...There would be so much pressure to be the perfect pet! But then I would be a dog, and dog's don't seem to be bothered by much in this world (Unless you are Tober, and then you have an anxiety disorder, which is okay because that makes him truly one of the family....)

Short post today!  That leaves time for a picture update.  Stay tuned!

No comments: