Thursday, August 2, 2012

20 Random Facts

1. I have strangely long toes and Scott has short stubby toes with hardly any nails.  We are constantly checking to see whose toes Audrey inherited.
2. I dance around my kitchen, especially around the holidays.  Now that we have wood floors I can't be stopped!
3. I despise morning breath, but love the smell of my baby's morning breath.
4. When I get stressed I crack jokes, which made giving birth an awesome experience (we had the hospital room in stitches!)
5. I hate cilantro.  I can taste it in any dish, no matter how miniscule the amount.
6. If I could live on sweets and candy, I would.  I love processed food more than anyone I know and have already let Audrey lick the bowl when making brownies and cake.
7. I love shopping and horde my extra cash so I can go on shopping sprees to treat myself throughout the year.  I was worried when I got pregnant that I would resent my kids for taking away some of my shopping budget, but I love buying clothes for Audrey more than I love buying them for myself (sorry Scott, you don't make the cut...).
8. I wish I had taken more pictures and written more down as I was pregnant.  I had great intentions, but life got in the way.
9. I'm 30, and I still don't sleep on Christmas Eve and have a reputation for making sure I get my fair share of presents.... :)
10. I love listening to music.  I have fantisies of writing a symphony but have no skills with which to complete this task...
11. I collect stationary and don't write letters.  I just love having pretty cards and paper in the house.
12. Right now I'm typing this list while watching Sesame Street and taking breaks to snuggle my one year old.
13. I was born to be a teacher.  It just makes sense to me.
14. I don't like to eat Chinese food before I fly because I'm worried my fortune in my cookie will be a bad omen.
15.My closet is organized by season and by color but my shoes are a jumbled mess.
16. I drink milk almost every day because I think it is delicious.
17.I have trouble backing out of the garage and drive on our lawn on average once a week.
18.  When I met Scott I was weirded out that we shared the same last name.  A friend of ours set us up to exchange Valentines and I was so mad because I thought that was extremely disgusting.
19. I knew I was going to marry Scott the second we started dating.
20. When I have trouble falling asleep I tap my fingers in different patterns on my pillow.  It's something I've done as long as I can remember. 

No comments: