Friday, August 3, 2012

3 Legitimate Fears

Hmm... Seeing as I'm someone known for my anxiety it's going to be difficult to narrow it down to only 3!  I would say my legitimate fears depend on the day, the hour, and possibly the minute :)

Today's legitimate fears:

1. I'm afraid of driving with Scott.  We can hardly take a road trip together because I never feel like he hits the breaks soon enough.  I think he takes years off my life each time we drive through Denver.  He's much less accident prone than I am, so yes, this is ironic, but a legitimate fear none the less.

2. I'm afraid of making people angry.  I avoid it at all costs.  I hate confrontation with ANYONE but Scott, which is how I know he is my perfect match.  I'm not afraid of making him angry at all... :)  I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in, who I am, and who I love, but I agonize over how to do it in the most friendly way. 

3. I'm afraid of sending emails to the wrong recipient.  I triple check almost every email I send to make sure it is going to the intended receiver.  I'm not talking personal emails, I'm talking emails that simply say "sure" or "okay" or "We need chicken from the store".  It's time consuming!

No comments: