Tonight I would like to relieve some stress and let you know what I am most thankful for on this day.
Today, November 6th, I am thankful that as adults we do not take noodles off our plates, rub them on our noses, stick them in our ears, and then eat them with our fingers.
Can we all just give a shout out to the toddlers of the world? Without them we might not know just how disgusting eating a meal can be. Scott and I are constantly laughing at the thought of adults having toddler tendencies. The above is just one of many examples.
Can you imagine a group of adults sitting at a table, one leg on the table, one leg kicking underneath screaming PEACHES!
Or imagine a race amongst runners who run while wiggling their butts in that way that only a toddler can do.
When Audrey gets in the car the first thing she does is get rid of her shoes - that could be a smelly situation.
So tonight I am thankful that we leave our toddler tendencies behind. (That is, until we argue at our house, then all bets are off!)
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment