Last year many of my friends posted something they were thankful for on their Facebook status each day of November. I caught on too late, but really enjoyed reading everyone's updates. Instead of posting on Facebook I thought I would put my blog to good use and get into a little more detail.
Before I begin I feel it is important to state that I am most thankful for my husband, daughter, parents, and siblings. I could write about how much I love them every day. They are my number one. I don't think that probably comes as a surprise to anyone though. I also think it is important to note that I am thankful for my
house, my job, my friends, and my freedom. All of those things rank top
ten for sure.
But that's so obvious, right? So, without further adieu, let's get to the meat of this post.
Day 1: I'm thankful for Frozen Orange Chicken from PF Changs in the frozen section of Target. Not only can I go from no dinner to complete dinner in under 15 min. it's completely delicious. On nights, like tonight, when I'm exhausted and trying to find something to eat that's not Kraft mac and cheese (we were out... that's my number 1 go-to...) I am so thankful that someone else has prepared a full meal, flash frozen it, and sold it in bulk at my neighborhood Target.
So, thank you, frozen meal, for providing sustenance for my family. You even include vegetables, an added bonus!
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment