Life has been busy the past few days at our house. Scott's busiest times of the year are November and February, and we are, as a matter of fact, in the middle of November! Scott's working crazy hours and in and out of the house which makes things unpredictable for peanut. Tonight we celebrated all being home (while Scott worked from the living room) with Fro Yo.
I think it's a telling sign that we said nothing to Audrey about the treat and when Scott came in carrying the TCBY cups she squealed "ICE CREAM!" and started dancing and laughing around the living room.
We took it easy tonight and enjoyed our treat in the living room. As you can see, Audrey was very relaxed with her delicious dessert. She and I "shared" a cup, and you KNOW how hard it is for me to share dessert. Just goes to show you how much I love my daughter.
She's so big she feeds herself bite after bite. It's amazing how when she's trying to use a spoon to eat dinner nothing manages to stay on the utensil but when it's ice cream there's not a problem. I spy a squirly bird...
Can I also reiterate how much I'm thankful for Shout???
No comments:
Post a Comment