Disclaimer: The purpose of my 30 Days of Thankful is to bring a little laughter to your days. Please, know that I really value reading about all the serious things people are thankful for. I do not mean to make those things trivial, I only mean to bring to light some of the things in life that often get overlooked!
Day 2: Today, I am thankful for the ability to create human life so they can grow up and start carrying their weight around the house! Sure, Audrey's sweet, sure she makes life better just by being born, sure it's amazing to watch her grow, but the REAL reason we had kids is to lessen the work load (ha. Ha hahahahaha).
After visiting with a friend and seeing how awesome her 2 Year Old was able to carry out his nightly duty I decreed it was time for Audrey to start earning her keep around here! Tober is a big fan :)
Day 3: Today, I am thankful for running tights. Full length, warm, slimming running tights. Sara and I decreed we would run through the winter and not give up after we finished our half marathon, and run we do! Nothing is more important on these Colorado winter runs than being warm, and my running tights do just the job. So, thank you, running tights. Thank you for keeping my legs warm and for making my tushy look good.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment