Spend two minutes in our house and you will know all about this toddler show on PBS. We have so many episodes DVRed we barely have room for Keeping Up with the Kardashians (and we all know how important it is to keep up with them!).
I am thankful for this show for so many reasons.
First, the catchphrase "This is a super-big problem" comes in handy when Scott or I have minor disagreements -
Scott: It's important to use only one dish towel at a time. Never two or three.
Sarah: This is a super-big problem.
Second, I love the rhyming song that Red sings. It's very catchy.
Third, hearing the super-big problems the Super Readers have to solve really puts life into perspective.
And finally, it's a show that keeps Audrey entertained while I make dinner, make a phone call, or just relax after a long day.
I wish I could say she likes to snuggle while watching, but my little one is not a snuggler (a trait she got from her mother I'm afraid).
It really is a cute show, and less painful than many others (hello... Pokoyo anyone? Yo Gabba Gabba? YIKES!).
(Don't judge me for letting Audrey watch t.v. We are a family of t.v. toads. It is in her blood. Plus, we also read to her from time to time, and have been known to play with her on occasion as well.)
So, for the moment:
"Hip Hip Hooray! (HOORAY!)
The Super Readers Saved the Day"
Monday, November 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment