Ha! I bet you thought I'd thrown in the towel. I didn't make 30 blogs in 30 days of August, but I gave myself permission to take a 3 Day weekend. Friday night Audrey and I went to cheer on the Bears volleyball team win against the OU Sooners, Saturday my mom and Bob and Luke drove up from the Springs and we spent the day catching up and playing. Sunday we drove up to Estes Park for some ice cream and a hike and then today my mom and I ran the Windsor 5k (where things have gone from bad to worse. My age division is now 30 - 49. Even with a very small crowd I didn't stand a chance! My mom, on the other hand, medaled, and made everyone around her look slow! Way to go mom!!!). Then we watched the Windsor Labor Day parade and got the house in order for another week of work. It was a really fun weekend, and I loved having the extra day! Audrey has learned to put her own shoes on, which means she is constantly taking them off to demonstrate her new skillz. We keep having to build in toddler time to our schedule (time to take steps by ourselves, climb in the car seat ourselves, time to buckle ourselves in, and now time to put our shoes on, take them off, and put them on again). Pretty soon we'll just start getting ready to leave in the mornings at bedtime!
I love the Labor Day parade because I think it's so fun to see students from the past and present line the streets of Windsor and do their tricks on the floats. Each year I know more and more participants. This year's parade was almost 2 hours. That's a lot of Windsor participation!
So! Onto the "official" blog topic - my favorite body part. I would have to say I'm very fond of my face (right? I'm always looking at myself, it's no wonder. Have you SEEEEN my face?) I say my face because I really like my eyes and my lips. I could stand to have a different nose, but that's another blog post all together. I'm proud of my face, and don't wear a lot of make up, I just like to go natural. I do wear some make up in the winter, when my summer "glow" fades away, but have grown attached to what I look like from the neck up. So, consider Scott a lucky man because he got the whole package. A glowing personality AND a pretty face. Lucky guy :)
Right now it's time for my face and I to end this three day weekend with a little Bachelor Pad. Gotta be ready to gossip at the lunch table tomorrow! Gotta get my beauty sleep as well :)
Monday, September 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment