In my first dream Audrey and I were waiting in line for ice cream cones when we happened to see a mile-high tidal wave heading our way. My brain instantly raced for ways to save my 6 month old daughter from said tidal wave --blowing in her face so she'll hold her breath, covering her nose and mouth with my hand -- and my mom even offered to let us stand behind her house so we were partially shielded, but to no avail. The tidal wave was coming. (Perhaps ambiguous, but can someone say the first day of school??)
In my second dream all of the members of my school leadership team were coming to my house and I COULD NOT get ready in time. I kept coming up against very pressing matters and by the time everyone reached my house I was not showered and ready. It had been impossible. (Perhaps less ambiguous. I promise to be showered on the first day of school...)
There are still 7 days until I go back to school. I wonder what is in store for me tonight!
Audrey, enjoying some zzzzz's in the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment