Here is the "Before" picture. The first step was to tape the walls of course! I was able to help with this part. You can see my contribution to the baby room along all of the baseboards (the only part I could tape sitting down...)
Not only did Scott GET to paint some yellow walls he also got to paint some pale pink!
Wait for it....the FINISHED PRODUCT!
The yellow is paler than it appears in pictures, but I haven't figured out the setting on our camera. Where there is a beige stripe will be a white wooden chair rail, but you get the idea.
And the green wall is now a lovely shade of pink. I can tell our little girl loves it already, and Scott did such a BEAUTIFUL job. It's really starting to come together!









1 comment:
it looks BEAUTIFUL! nicely done, mom and dad. :-)
Post a Comment