So I bought a new green shirt at Banana Republic and have been dying for a warmISH day to try it out, and decided today was the day. So because the weather has been so up and down the thermostat in my classroom is whacky, so I went into my classroom and it was burning up. First thing this morning, as I'm starting my lesson, one of my students raises her hand and says..
A. "Mrs. Ward, what's that on your shirt?"
Me. "Oh! You like my new shirt? It's a pretty bow."
A. "No, over there on your shirt."
Me. "That's my nametag. I wear it every day."
A. "No, not that, over THERE!"
Me. "There's nothing on my shirt honey."
A. "Mrs. Ward, it's under your armpit!"
Me. " A. that's called sweat. Moving on..."
Needless to day this fabric likes to maintain moisture, and it was the beginning of the day, and I knew I had a long day ahead of me trying to make my armpits look fresh. Soemtimes, buying new clothes is not what it's cracked up to be...
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment