This evening, on a walk with Tober and Scott, I found something that up until this point I believed to be impossible. I found a house in Greeley that actually smells WORSE than the poop smell that radiates across this thriving metropolis. I felt for sure that being surrounded daily by the smell of manure (or the smell of money friend says) was the worst possible fate, and that I was on par with all the other unwilling members of this Eastern Plains Colorado town. Nope, I was wrong. Someone in this city has it worse. And that person has a beautiful house, with beautiful landscaping, in a beautiful neighborhood, next to the SMELLIEST pond I have ever found. When they step out their front door, they are not only confronted by the smell of cow poop, but they are also confronted by the smell of fish poop, frog poop, cricket poop, and stinky, stale standing water poop. These poor friends. They have tried to mask their situation with blooming bushes, but it's like the commercial where the Lysol only masks the smell. On top of their multitude of poops, it also smells like honeysuckle.
At this moment, I appreciate my lilac 18 minute interval air freshener :)
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment