We've been spending a LOT of time with a two-year-old lately. I looked down today and saw a child walking with me to the car, instead of a toddler. She doesn't toddle any more - it's all kid, all the way! Today she wore a pink dress and kept telling people she was a "princess". She loves to be fancy, and now that the weather is finally nice she can dress the way she likes!
Audrey goes through phases where we hear the same phrase OVER and OVER and OVER again and three days later it's gone.
It started with the work "okay" - as in:
"Be nice to my mommy, OKAY?" "I'm drinking milk, OKAY?" "This is my pink coat, OKAY?"
Then, we heard OOUH (insert loud whining sound here) before every sentence as in:
"OOUH, I wanted milk". "OOUH, That's my book." "OOUH, I play with Tober."
And tonight, she knocked me out of the rocking chair. We were going through our nightly routine and instead of asking for Hush, Little Baby (like usual) it was "Mom, Sing Shush Little Bay-Buh"
Never a dull moment!
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment