Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Well, I tried to hold back on Facebook with the pictures from the pumpkin patch, but HERE... All bets are off. When you have the cutest baby ever it's hard to edit yourself. We took Audrey to the pumpkin patch yesterday and let her crawl around and choose her very first pumpkin. She got a lot of compliments in her pumpkin hat. I would also like to draw your attention to the fabulously hand-made skirt that she's wearing. It's another mommy original. I'm very proud of my ability to sew straight lines!

So. If you're tired of being bombarded with cuteness read no further. But if you can handle it, check out this adorable baby!

Not so sure about the hay bales...





Crawling to choose her pumpkin.

A perfect choice!



Such a happy baby!

Um...Can we please take this pumpkin home also?

So many pumpkins to choose from!




A wagon ride to end the day.











Which is the real pumpkin?












No comments: