What lucky blog readers! Two posts in one day! (Can you tell that Scott's in charge of Audrey's breakfast this morning??) This post is more for our own posterity. I tried to thing of an angle that would make it interesting to my millions of readers, but sadly all I can tempt you with is pictures at the end :)
We recently took our first airplane trip to Tulsa! Audrey and I flew out on Saturday and Scott joined us on Sunday then we all flew home together on Tuesday after Labor Day.
The plane ride to Tulsa was exciting :) Going through security with a baby, a stroller, a diaper bag and my purse was enough of a workout to last a week! Luckily Audrey is a charmer so throughout the entire process people kept cooing and googling at her, so she was entertained.
The flights themselves were uneventful (if you don't count the two poopy diapers at 36000 feet - one on the way to Tulsa and one on the way home - airplane bathrooms were not meant for changing diapers...). The flight attendants couldn't get enough of Audrey. On our flight to Tulsa one of the male attendants was on his way to check the luggage compartment and stopped in his tracks and said "Oh my gosh. I instantly love her!"
Audrey thought the flights were amazing and spent her time turning circles in my lap. Scott and I were both smart enough to skip the drinks, knowing those would become INSTANT baby magnets but that didn't stop our seat partner from getting one, so that became a very fun game - try and grab the strangers Diet Coke!
Although traveling was a workout it wasn't enough to scare us away! I'm just looking forward to the day when Audrey can toddle around pulling her own Dora suitcase behind her :)
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment