Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hilarious!

I was on the phone with a friend of mine recently and she told me the funniest story! It has nothing to do with the pregnancy or with the Ward-Wards, but it's something I want to have written down when I need a good laugh!

My friend's nephew, who is 11, was at school when he had "the talk" about changing bodies. That evening he came home and was walking around the house just saying the word s * x over and over and over again. His mom stopped him and asked if he knew what that meant, and he said no, so she decided it was time to have "the talk" at home.

She got out a book and was going through the pictures of the changing bodies and the boy showed little interest until they got to the inter* course page. At that point he got a disgusted look on his face and said 'THAT'S DISGUSTING!'

His mom's response was "No honey, when it's with a girl you love it can actually be quite wonderful."

Her son's response?

"DO I HAVE TO DO IT WITH YOU???"

At that point the mom gave up the talk and turned the matter over to her husband saying "I tried to have 'The Talk" and ended up teaching about incest. You have a go at it"

HAH!

1 comment:

Renee B. said...

oh my goodness! that's hilarious!